Thursday, May 24, 2012

Quick update

Tuesday's appointment went pretty well. The ultrasound showed two smaller follicles on my left ovary and then three large ones on my right. One was too large and the nurse said she needed to consult with the dr on whether we would be able to have the procedure today or not. We left there pretty bummed! BUT...2 hours later she called and said we were given the green light because of the 2 good sized follicles that I did have. If I wasn't bipolar before all of this I sure am now! This up and down emotional roller coaster is horrible!

We went this morning and had the procedure and it went so much smoother than the first one. Again they set the cooking timer for 15 minutes and said to have a great day! :) I have slept pretty much all day but have only had mild cramping. Brad just called and is bringing carry out home for dinner! What a great hubby! We are headed to the lake tomorrow afternoon and ready for some much needed R & R.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment