Thursday, May 17, 2012

Worst Aunt Ever!

Auntie Flow arrived early last Thursday morning! Oh how I hate her! :) I was a day late and sooo excited, took a pregnancy test that morning and it said in all capitol letters NOT PREGNANT. 10 minutes later I get my period! Seriously? Great timing!

After a good cry I called the Dr. and asked what was next. I went in on Friday for an ultrasound to make sure I didn't have any cysts left over and everything was clear. Good news! She said to go ahead and fill my prescription for the clomid and start the process over again this past Sunday.

Today is my last day taking the medication and we are scheduled for an ultrasound on Tuesday the 22nd and if things look good, another procedure on Thursday the 24th. I think I am going to take all day Thursday and Friday off and head up to the lake for a relaxing Memorial Day weekend!

My main prayer this time around was that God would give me strength if this last round didn't work. Strength to tell all of you that it wasn't successful. Strength to continue with work and focus on my customers. Strength to be a good wife through all of this to Brad. Strength to try again! He let me have about 20 min of some sad time, but I am surprisingly feeling very strong and really good about everything! Here we go again!


2 comments:

  1. your strength continues to amaze me my dear!! I lurrrrrve you so so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We continue to pray for you, Brad, and baby. Keep being strong!!!

    ReplyDelete