Thursday, June 14, 2012

Strike Two!

No bun in the oven! Sorry to disappoint you all! :( And I'm sorry it has taken me this long to update. I started my period right on schedule on June 7th. Like clock work! After some back and forth we decided to give it one more try. This will be our last round of clomid with the IUI per us and our Dr. If this next month doesn't take we are done for a long while!

I started clomid this past Sunday and took my last pill today. Our ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday the 19th and if things look good, we will have the procedure on Thursday the 21st. Can't believe that is already next week!

We did get good news today though! Brad is not only a Dr. of Physical Therapy but he has officially passed his OCS board and now is an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist! Really this just means he gets to put an OCS after his name along with the DPT now! :) Sooo proud of him!

In honor of the title of this post I have added a few pictures from our New York City trip last year at this time. Brad's dream came true and we got to go to a Yankee's game while we in town for Jenny and Mike's wedding! Happy Anniversary guys! 




1 comment:

  1. Congrats Brad!! So awesome and an answer to prayer. Way to go! Love you guys!

    Danika

    ReplyDelete