Today was a really uplifting and positive day! Brad dropped me off at the acupuncturist at 8:15am and he ran and got some breakfast! I had a nice relaxing nap with a few needles in me :) and then we walked across the hall to sign in for our embryo transfer. They took us back right away and got us ready for the transfer. Dr. B came in and showed us the picture below of our two embryos we were implanting. He said they are still a little early in the development stage, but are very strong. They will continue to develop and then hopefully attach to the uterine wall this week.I know this sounds crazy as they are just round cellular objects but I found myself getting chocked up looking at them. They are sooo cute! Hopefully this is the first picture of our future baby(s)! The transfer itself went very quick. We got to watch them enter into the uterus on the ultrasound machine and then it was done. Dr. B shook Brad's hand, hugged me and we stayed in the recovery room for about 15 minutes and then they wheeled me out to the car! I am on bed rest through tomorrow and then it is back to normal life and we just wait it out. I will have blood work done in a few weeks to see if one or both of them stuck!
Thank you all for all of the support and prayers we have received along the way. We couldn't have done this without family and friends around us. It is truly out of our hands now and up to God!!

No comments:
Post a Comment