Friday, March 30, 2012

Coast is Clear!

How fast this past month has gone by! The weather has been wonderful, Brad has had basketball on 24/7, and we are counting down the days until our vacation! About 35 hours from now to be exact!

I had my follow up ultrasound on Monday to see if our little friend (enemy) the cyst is gone from my left ovary. Good news! Both ovaries are clear and I have lots of little follicles hungry for meds the tech said! Not sure I am as excited for another round of Clomid as she sounded, but the outcome will be totally worth it! :) This drive back to the office was sooo much better after positive news, the spring like weather outside, and K LOVE on the radio! Praise the Lord!

So the plan is to stay on the pill through our vacation and then stop it the day we get home. 5 days of no meds, 5 days of clomid and 5 days of no meds again. This brings us to April 23rd when I have a follicle scan ultrasound scheduled to make sure we are good to go forward with the procedure. I feel good going into this round knowing I have a clean slate to start with.

Until then, this is the coast we will see for 7 days from our villa in St. Martin! Be jealous please! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Very jealous! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Briing on more good news!!

    ReplyDelete