And I'm back on birth control! Yes birth control!
Friday we had our follow up ultra sound to see if the cyst on my right ovary was gone. After how much pain and bleeding I had last week I was thinking it had to be gone! Good news! I was correct. Bad news...I had one on my left ovary now too. Seriously??? Then the Dr. proceeds to tell me he wants to put me on birth control for one month to get rid of the cyst. I literally laughed out loud, but would have cried if I hadn't researched the treatment for cysts online before we went. And low and behold birth control is a treatment! He was nice enough to give me a sample pack to take for three weeks and then I am going back to see if the cyst is gone. The few people I have talked to asked how I was doing. And honestly I feel relieved. I feel like we were given a month off here. There is no possible way for us to get pregnant this month because of the pill and it is a total mental and emotional break! Every other month there is always that hope that even though this happened or that happened we could still get pregnant. That feeling can be exhausting! So now we just enjoy March and look forward to April 1st when we fly off to St. Martin!!! Family vacation here we come!
I want to end this post by saying thank you all for the enormous amount of support you have given us thus far in our journey! We feel sooo loved and blessed to have such a strong support team! I debated even doing this blog for what you all would think of it, but after the amount of text messages, phone calls and comments I know this was the right thing for my mental stability. And ultimately for Brad's! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment