I still cannot believe I can have this post title on my blog! It seems too good to be true! But it isn't too good! It's true! :) And I have the nausea and exhaustion to prove it! :) Everything is going really well. Each week down feels like a milestone to us! We had our ultrasound on Sept 4th and there was ONE strong heartbeat! Praise the Lord! Baby H is measuring exactly to the day it should be and everything about the blob on the screen looked perfect! :) It was a very reassuring and emotional doctor visit. The moment we saw a black oval and a little bean inside it we both let out a huge sigh and a few tears. This is actually happening! We are just sooo excited and nervous at the same time!
Those of you who know me best are going to be very impressed with what I am about to say. I haven't even bought one thing for the baby! :) I have stayed out of Buy Buy Baby and even out of the baby aisle at Target! A few of my friends however have brought over sweet little gifts! We already feel soo blessed with the amount of congrats and support we have received.
Monday is our next ultrasound and I will be 10 weeks. The doctor said we should be able to see the baby moving around and swinging its arms and legs. We are sooo excited to hear and see Baby H again. If everything looks good we will be released to our normal OBGYN. Until then, lets hope I don't gain too much weight as this baby is loving the carbs!!!! I'll update after Monday's appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment