So we have a little work to do with the size of my follicles. Monday's ultrasound showed 7 follicles on my left ovary and 6 on my right. They were all under 8mm and once fully matured they need to be between 18 and 25mm. They should not be fully matured at this phase in the cycle but they should have been larger than they were. Also, my bloodwork level (E2 level) was only 84. For each mature egg that level will be 200. If I have 10 eggs in the end my E2 level should be around 2000. So 84 is really low. The nurse called on Monday afternoon and increased my dosage of Menopur. I am now taking 150 of the Menopur and I stay on the 150 of the follistim.
I left Monday a little discouraged, but not as discouraged as I could have been. When the nurse came in to go over the results of everything she said that I wasn't supposed to get that ultrasound today. She said the other nurses were going by a different protocol other than the one Dr. B had prescribed for me. I think this was a gift from God. If I would not have had that ultrasound and would not have seen the 13 follicles growing and then received the phone call saying my E2 levels were only at 84 I think I might have lost it! That really eased my worrying. Praise the Lord!
I had an acupuncture appointment today and fell asleep on the table. I woke myself up by having a dream I was falling and jolted awake! Tonight was a good night! I went to a yoga class, grabbed frozen yogurt with a girlfriend, and just got back from taking a walk with Linc. I am really starting to feel some discomfort tonight as well. I noticed it mostly on the walk around the neighborhood. I hope that is a good sign and things are growing down there! I go in tomorrow morning for more bloodwork. Pray that there has been some overtime work done and my number is way higher than 84!
No comments:
Post a Comment